Notice

Find us on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ajmoviereview
Where you can view trailers for our most anticipated films.

Also, find us on Facebook by clicking on the badge on the right.

We would like to take this time to thank all of our loyal supporters and to let you know we will always be around.

Sincerely
The AJ Movie Review

Friday, April 16, 2010

Summer Movie Calendar

I have been thinking lately of what the summer holds in terms of potential blockbusters and wanted to come up with a calendar of the movies I will be potentially seeing. I know this is not a review, but I thought it would be good to post so everyone knows when the big ones are coming out.

Again, this is just my list of ones I am very interested in seeing. I am sure there are others that may pop up on the radar!

May
Iron Man 2 - 7th
Robin Hood - 14th
McGruber - 14th
Prince of Persion - 28th

June
A-Team - 11th
The Grownups - 25th
Knight and Day - 25th

July
Eclipse - 2nd (If my wife lets me go with her)
UPDATED: The Last Airbender - 2nd
Inception - 16th
Predators - 19th
Dinner for Schmucks - 23rd

August
The Other Guys - 6th
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - 13th

Time will tell to see which ones flop, and which ones top!

Have a great weekend.
James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on our review? or just want to talk, leave us a comment.