Notice

Find us on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ajmoviereview
Where you can view trailers for our most anticipated films.

Also, find us on Facebook by clicking on the badge on the right.

We would like to take this time to thank all of our loyal supporters and to let you know we will always be around.

Sincerely
The AJ Movie Review

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


I honestly don't know how to write the introduction for this review. If you are fuzzy about what the movie is about I would suggest that you watch the trailer a couple of times. To be honest though, that still doesn't give you a complete idea of what this movie is. I can tell you that it is a a mystery movie, well part of it is at least. Having not read the book I didn't know what exactly to expect, but the trailer did pull me in.

This is possibly the best movie of the year. It's high up on my list with Drive. All of the actors performed wonderfully and you felt emotionally invested in the main characters. What I liked most about it is how for the first hour the two main characters are on different, but converging paths. This isn't the first time this has been done before, but the way that it was accomplished here impressed me. I will say a word of warning this movie is rated R for a reason. Some scenes even had me flinching and wanting to turn away.

Overall, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a really good movie. You should definitely ..............GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. It's very suspensful. Best movie of 2011/2012 already.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on our review? or just want to talk, leave us a comment.