Notice

Find us on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ajmoviereview
Where you can view trailers for our most anticipated films.

Also, find us on Facebook by clicking on the badge on the right.

We would like to take this time to thank all of our loyal supporters and to let you know we will always be around.

Sincerely
The AJ Movie Review

Monday, February 15, 2010

Review ~ Valentine's Day


Truthfully, I really wanted to see this movie, but I went in prepared that it might turn out like last year's romantic comedy fiasco, He's Just Not That Into You. It had some of the same ingredients: an all-star cast, romance, comedy, a lot of hype, and a huge promotional blitz. The movie begins on, what else, Valentine's Day, the main day in the life of love. It shows different couples and singles in the different stages of their romances, or lack thereof. Then the drama ensues!


It is easy for a movie of this magnitude to get lost in the cast, with the script thrown in as an afterthought. The writers of this movie did a great job at making sure the storyline flowed, and I must say, the best lines were given to Taylor Swift. (Check out her scenes with Taylor Lautner, they were my absolute favorite!) The ensemble cast was great, including Julia Roberts, George Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Dane Cook, Patrick Dempsey, Jessica Alba, Shirley Maclaine, Queen Latifah, Topher Grace, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner and I could go on and on. I laughed a lot during this movie, and was completely captivated by it. I know, I know, I love mostly all chick flicks, but I must say, this is one the best movies by far. So go ahead, give a great ode to love and.......


....... GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Any thoughts on our review? or just want to talk, leave us a comment.