Notice

Find us on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ajmoviereview
Where you can view trailers for our most anticipated films.

Also, find us on Facebook by clicking on the badge on the right.

We would like to take this time to thank all of our loyal supporters and to let you know we will always be around.

Sincerely
The AJ Movie Review

Friday, December 24, 2010

Black Swan


This review will be different from any other review I have done.

For this review I'm not going to summarize the movie and how it begins. I was told before I viewed the movie, that the less I knew about it the better the experience would be. I don't know about other people but for me this was true. I would recommend that you watch the trailer...better yet don't watch the trailer just look for a TV ad or blindly go without looking at anything. The trailer reveals a little too much in my opinion.

I will readily say that Black Swan is not for everyone. I say this because I saw five people get up and leave throughout the showing that I attended. I won't speculate as to why they got up, but rather say that this movie takes an acquired taste and an open mind.

This movie is one of the most gripping and engaging ones that I have watched all year. The acting was perfect on all parts and it was real. The overall intensity of it was turned all the way up and never came down. Few movies can pull that off and still end up being good. I don't have any complaints about the movie at all. Without going further into what I thought of the movie( so i don't spoil it), I would like to say that I was pleasantly surprised. For the second time....this movie isn't for everyone, but if you are bold enough I would recommend that you....

GO NOW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on our review? or just want to talk, leave us a comment.