Notice

Find us on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ajmoviereview
Where you can view trailers for our most anticipated films.

Also, find us on Facebook by clicking on the badge on the right.

We would like to take this time to thank all of our loyal supporters and to let you know we will always be around.

Sincerely
The AJ Movie Review

Friday, April 3, 2009

Mini Review: I Love You Man

I know this review is of a movie that has been out for two weeks, but hear me out on this one. I Love You Man is actually a pretty good film. The basic story is about a man who is engaged, there is only one problem, he has no close friends to be his best man. The movie follows his search for a friend that could be his best man. This movie has plenty of laughs and even more, if you're okay with some crude humor thrown in. If you're like me and still haven't seen it I have two words for you.....

GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on our review? or just want to talk, leave us a comment.