Notice

Find us on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/ajmoviereview
Where you can view trailers for our most anticipated films.

Also, find us on Facebook by clicking on the badge on the right.

We would like to take this time to thank all of our loyal supporters and to let you know we will always be around.

Sincerely
The AJ Movie Review

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Review: Paul Blart Mall Cop

I went yesterday to go see Paul Blart. I really didn't know what to expect. I was thoroughly surprised to walk into a packed theater and it not being opening weekend.

There were a few laughs along the way, but then again it is not hard to make me laugh. I was glad that I went to the matinee showing though. It felt as if the movie was lacking something a little bit extra to push it over to See It Now status. Its a great family movie, but bottom line

Paul Blart Mall Cop - Matinee It....

1 comment:

  1. I havent went to see the movie Mall Cop yet but just by these comments I am really excited about going to see the movie now.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts on our review? or just want to talk, leave us a comment.